nedjelja, 13. ožujka 2016.

NYX soft matte lip cream good or bad ?

So I have heard a lot good things about these NYX soft matte lip creams. As soon as I heard matte I knew I had to buy them. So I picked up NYX soft matte lip cream in Cairo and in Abu Dhabi. It's not lipstick nor is it gloss. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.I hope you enjoy the reviews..

1.NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN CAIRO 
I love this shade so much, its a nude and has a peach tone to it. Very natural yet not too plain. The only thing I don't like is that I have to apply it a few times if I want it to be noticeable. The smell is off the lip cream is amazing and the applicator is very nice. The thing I love the most i that it's matte, once I apply it it takes seconds to dry and it has this beautiful matte finish. And, the best thing is it stays on a long time what I love considering that I hate reapplying lip products when I'm out and about.

2.NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN ABU DHABI
This is a perfect nude brown color. The formula is neither runny or to thick, it's creamy and it glides on like a dream. The pigmentation is great and it only take one swipe on my lips. It stays on for 5-6 hours with me drinking and eating in between. I personally do apply little lip balm after 3 hours just to avoid any dryness. As I said earlier in Cairo review cream is matte and it takes seconds after applying to dry on your lips.And, if you wanna make your lips appear bigger you can easily do that using these products.



I can honestly say these are my holy grail lip products.They are not expensive and are very good quality.  Have you tried NYX lip creams ? If so, what are your favorites ?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar